This product may be purchased even when out of stock.
Please allow a minimum of 2 weeks for the product to be brought in.
The Home Instructor's Guide will help you to understand the important concepts of the Primary Mathematics (U.S. and Third Edition) curriculum and how these concepts fit in with the program as a whole. It will provide suggestions to help you to introduce each new concept concretely and use the textbook effectively. It includes additional activities for reinforcement and practice and a suggested weekly schedule.
The guide contains:
This guide can be used with Primary Mathematics U.S. and Third Edition textbooks and workbooks. It cannot be used with Primary Mathematics Standard Edition books.
- Notes to the instructor with some mathematical background for each section in the textbook
- Objectives for each chapter
- Teaching activities using manipulatives where appropriate
- Reinforcement and enrichment activities
- Answers and solutions to corresponding textbook pages and learning tasks for the lesson, to be discussed with the student
- Answers to the corresponding workbook exercises and solutions to many of the problems
- Mental math pages