This product may be purchased even when out of stock.
Please allow a minimum of 2 weeks for the product to be brought in.
Provide your second-grade students with 10 to 15 minutes of daily math practice specifically developed to meet Common Core! The frequent, focused practice improves math skills, and each title includes downloadable home–school connection activities.
How it works: Students complete five short math problems on days 1–4. The day 5 activity provides more extensive practice and asks students to think critically.
The 36 weeks of grade-specific skill practice covers:
· Operations strategies
· Number relationships
· Place value
· Measurement and data
· Word problems
This series also includes:
· models and tools to aid students in solving problems and answering open-ended questions.
· critical Common Core proficiencies for each grade level.
· downloadable math activities and projects to offer reinforcing practice at home.
· a detailed scope and sequence chart to help teachers map units to correlated skills.
· student books in English and Spanish.