This product may be purchased even when out of stock.
Please allow a minimum of 2 weeks for the product to be brought in.
In Building Spelling Skills Daily Practice, Grade 3, students will learn 15 spelling words per week (450 total). Three sentences for dictation are provided for each list.
Spelling lists include the following:
- vowel sounds
- prefixes and suffixes
- compound words
- words with silent letters and homophones
- consonant digraphs
Practice pages include the following:
- a spelling list with spaces to read, write, and spell each word
- visual memory exercises
- word meaning (filling in missing spelling words in sentences, crossword puzzles, synonyms/antonyms)
- exercises with phonetic elements
- editing for spelling
Reproducible forms include:
- spelling record form
- individual spelling record
- spelling test form
- spelling list form
- word sort form
- parent letter