This product may be purchased even when out of stock.
Please allow a minimum of 2 weeks for the product to be brought in.
In Building Spelling Skills Daily Practice, Grade 1, students will learn five spelling words per week in lists 1–14; then eight words per week in lists 15–30 (198 total). One or two sentences for dictation are provided for each list.
Spelling lists include the following:
- short and long vowel words
- adding s and es
- words with sh, nt, nd
- sounds of ow, ar, aw, oa
- present and past tense words
Practice pages for each unit include the following:
- a spelling list with spaces to read, write, and spell each word
- a configuration puzzle for every spelling list
- word sorting
- word meaning (filling in missing spelling words in sentences)
- exercises to find the misspellings and hidden words
Reproducible forms include:
- spelling record form
- individual spelling record
- spelling test form
- spelling list form
- word sort form
- parent letter