Experience Africa just like you were there! You and your family will be changed forever. Hack through the jungle, stroll through a village, or step into a slum through the stories, videos, living novels and vibrant interactive websites. Your child's values and character will be impacted permanently. Learn history, geography, but most importantly, how to be a world changer!
- No prep ~ great for the busy Mom!
- DVD makes it personal ~ tugs warmly at the heart
- DVD includes 10 episodes, 3 supplementary features
- Text is easy to read but packed full of information
- Read aloud or independently
- All ages ~ 8 years to adult
- Extensive resource list: books, videos, websites
- Maps & Workpages reproducible or downloadable
- Easylinks for quick access to the best websites
- Christian based
Children will also be challenged with the African issues such as AIDS, poverty, war, and corruption. Lessons on stewardship and simple living will help students tackle materialism in their society. Donna has teamed up with Compassion, a Christian child sponsorship ministry which made a big difference with Donna's four children in helping form their compassionate and proactive Christian worldview.
10 Episodes to bring African culture into your school room, including topics such as "Hope in a Desperate Slum"; "Growing up by Lake Victoria"; "Children deal with AIDS in Uganda"; "A New Generation of Leaders" etc.
Tried and tested websites are linked through Northwoods Press with Easylinks. Watch news videos, learn the countries with online map games, explore animal habitats, and discover fascinating cultures.
Suitable for ages 8-12, 12+
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.