Due to the current pandemic situation that we find ourselves in, here is our commitment to you.
1. Homeschool Canada operates from Debra's home-based office, with our inventory stored off-site in storage units. We are a 3-person office, practicing safe social distancing measures, including hand-washing and mask wearing as needed, and contactless curbside pick up.
2. While nobody can be 100% certain, and we cannot all take the tests, our staff here are showing no symptoms of the virus, and at this point we believe we are in the clear and healthy. If that changes, we will be certain to update the info here.
3. We are taking online orders and are offering FREE SHIPPING on orders over $150.00.
4. We are committed to following the recommended health guidelines for BC regarding workplace health and safety. If you are ordering for pick up, we will require an appointment time be set up (within a 15 minute window of time). When you arrive to pick up, we request that you do not come in, but instead call or text 778-809-3710 to let us know you are here, and we will bring your order out to the trunk of your vehicle. Please arrive within your appointment time, as we may have another pick up before or after you, and are staggering pick up times to ensure safe social distancing practices. If you are late, you will need to reschedule.
5. Lastly, rest assured that we have not raised any of our prices due to COVID-19, except where the supplier has raised the price of an item, or the US/CDN exchange rate fluctuates for items coming from the US.
Thank you for your understanding as we all work together to flatten the curve.