- Planners should be available mid-April
- Items on the same order as Planners will be shipped together with Planners
- Please place a separate order for items that are required beforehand
Encourage Independent Learning!
- FULLY DATED: The Student Planner is fully dated, beginning July 1 and running through June 30.
- EACH MONTH: A spacious 2-page monthly spread helps students learn how to keep up with the family schedule as well as anything they are involved in on their own. Monthly and weekly quotes and Scripture verses offer encouragement and inspiration throughout the year.
- CONVENIENT SIZE: This 6" x 9" planner fits easily into a backpack for convenience and accessibility.
- MANAGE TIME: Step-by-step instructions guide students through creating and maintaining routines.
When our children are middle schoolers, we often feel like there’s a lot of time left to teach and train them. After all, high school is still a few years away, and graduation four years beyond that! But, it all tends to sneak up on us, and we suddenly realize just how much last-minute preparation we need to pour into our students.
That’s one of the reasons early time management training is so important, and middle school is a perfect time to start! Middle schoolers are at an ideal stage of learning to begin grasping time management skills, and the Student Planner is here to help. Specially designed to train middle schoolers to develop routines, keep track of assignments, and manage general life tasks, the Student Planner helps lay foundations that will carry your child solidly through high school and into adulthood.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.