- Planners should be available mid-April
- Items on the same order as Planners will be shipped together with Planners
- Please place a separate order for items that are required beforehand
Manage Home & School in One Planner!
- PLAN UP TO FOUR STUDENTS: Keep track of lesson plans, grades, and attendance for up to four students in one book. In addition to the weekly planning pages, you will find grade logs, attendance reports, and journaling space for each semester as well as report cards for the end of the year.
- SPACE FOR FIVE SUBJECTS AND MORE: Each week includes space for lesson plans in math, science, history, language arts, and Bible. Custom courses can be entered in the extra space provided at the bottom.
- FULLY DATED: Well Planned Day is a fully dated planner, beginning July 1 and running through June 30.
- SCHEDULE HOME AND SCHOOL: Each weekly spread includes space for the weekly menu plan, to-do list, and weekend activities right alongside your lesson planning.
- STAY ENCOURAGED: Monthly articles, a read-through-the-Bible plan, and weekly quotes and Scripture verses help you stay encouraged year-round.
Homeschooling moms keep up with a lot. We prepare lessons, record grades, plan meals, track chores, process through projects, keep track of various appointments, jot down grocery needs...the list goes on and on! With a calendar here, a grocery list there, and a chore chart somewhere else, it can be hard to keep track of it all without something falling through the cracks. The Well Planned Day Family Homeschool Planner was created with that juggling act in mind!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.