- Planners should be available mid-April
- Items on the same order as Planners will be shipped together with Planners
- Please place a separate order for items that are required beforehand
High School Guidance & Time Management Tool
- FULLY DATED: The High School Planner is fully dated, beginning July 1 and running through June 30.
- EACH MONTH: A spacious 2-page monthly spread helps students coordinate work, school, and activities while keeping up with the family schedule as well. Monthly and weekly quotes and Scripture verses offer encouragement and inspiration throughout the year.
- CONVENIENT SIZE: This 6" x 9" planner fits easily into a backpack for convenience and accessibility.
- MANAGE TIME: Step-by-step instructions guide students through creating and maintaining routines.
- LIFE SKILLS: Each month, students will find a high school tip and a life skills Q&A to help them grow in necessary life management skills.
High school is such an exciting time for students! But, it’s also a busy time as they balance school assignments, a social life that’s growing a little more independent, and possibly even work or volunteer hours. It’s no longer easy to rely on Mom to keep it all together in her Well Planned Day. Your student needs a way to keep track of everything on his or her own!
Designed to fit easily into a backpack or purse, the High School Planner can go everywhere your student does. He or she can easily keep track of family and personal schedules, assignments, and other appointments and to-dos. Students are taught how to create and keep track of daily routines, encouraged through weekly verses and quotes, and provided with a daily Bible reading plan. With High School Planner in hand, your teen will be well equipped for this exciting high school journey!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.