Becoming an Organized and Productive Adult!
- FULLY DATED: The College Planner is fully dated, beginning July 1 and running through June 30.
- EACH MONTH: A spacious 2-page monthly spread helps students with appointments and monthly scheduling. Each month also includes space for planning projects and tracking goals. Assignments, due dates, daily work, and routines can be maintained on each week's 2-page spread.
- CONVENIENT SIZE: This 6" x 9" planner fits easily into a backpack for convenience and accessibility.
- MANAGE TIME: Step-by-step instructions guide college students through creating routines, building a schedule, tracking daily activity, and setting goals.
- LIFE SKILLS: Life and time management tips are including each month on the project planning page as well as on each weekly spread.
It is no secret that poor time management is the source of a great deal of the stress college students experience. Assignments are remembered last-minute, causing far too many all-nighters. Recreation is just sprinkled here and there instead of intentionally enjoyed. Meanwhile, keeping up with finances, financial aid deadlines, and other random tasks and needs can be a struggle.
The simple act of creating a schedule and a budget can make an incredible different in the college years. And, having it all in one place makes it even easier! Well Planned Gal’s College Planner is specially designed for keeping track of assignments, due dates, to-do lists, special dates, finances, and more. With helpful articles and worksheets built in, students can learn how to build routines and budgets, find plenty of time for rest and fun, and enjoy a healthy and full college year.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.