These guides provide the Christian school teacher and homeschooling parent with ways to use the book as a vehicle for teaching and reinforcing many curriculum areas including geography, social studies, history, and world missons.
- Designed for both group and individual study
- Reflective of a wide range of learning styles
- Suitable for a range of grade levels and abilities
With reproducible fact sheet and maps
- Student Explorations - essay writing, creative writing, hands-on projects, audio/visual projects, arts/crafts
- Social Studies - reproducible maps, geography, terms/vocabulary, journey tracking, critical thinking
- Bible Study - scripture memorization, devotional application, spiritual concepts
- Community Links - meaningful field trips, guest speakers, service projects
- Related Themes to Explore - missions, current events, life skills, math, government, science
- Bibliography or Related Resources - books, movies, documentaries, magazine articles, websites
- Culminating Event - project displays, cultural food, music, and activities, oral presentations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.