The variety of fun and creative activities in this series will challenge your child to use higher-order thinking skills based on Bloom’s Taxonomy. Every page provides a new and interesting activity that will help your child:
- Think outside the box and use higher-order thinking skills through open-ended questions and challenges
- Tap into his or her creativity with art projects and hands-on activities
- Become a better learner by practicing critical thinking skills in cross-curricular activities (based on science, math, social studies, and language arts content)
The 100+ activities are organized around these 4th grade themes:
- Animals: Wild Cats; Ocean Animals
- Natural Forces: Rain, Snow, and Sun; Storms, Earthquakes, and Volcanoes
- Transportation: Walking and Riding; Wheels and Wings
- Places: At School and at the Library; The Supermarket and the Restaurant
Grade 4 activities include puzzles, word problems, riddles, and word games that involve critical thinking skills such as:
- Create, and more!
Plus, each page lists the critical thinking skill(s) so that you know what your child is practicing.
Use Skill Sharpeners: Critical Thinking for enrichment at home and help your child become a confident problem solver!
Includes answer key.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.