How did the caterpillar become a butterfly? Ask your students to put a sequence of four pictures in the right order and they’ll tell you. It’s just one of the 20 activities in Sequencing, Cut and Paste Activities many of which are open ended, that invite your kindergarten and first grade students to cut and paste a series of simple, charming illustrations.
Some of the picture stories included are:
- a dog washing his car
- a rabbit eating an ice cream cone
- a bear going skiing
- as well as a child opening a present
- a child building a sand castle
Teachers can use this book to:
- encourage children to explore the various ways the pictures on certain pages may be sequenced
- sequence 3-, 4-, and 5-part picture stories
- use the picture for discussion to practice oral language skills and to increase vocabulary
- use the finished picture stories as a basis for writing stories
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.