Make learning sorting and classifying fun with these photographic puzzle pieces.
Perfect for small group or individual learning, the Big Box of Sorting & Classifying:
- builds mathematical concepts
- develops thinking skills
- increases vocabulary
- improves visual discrimination skills
- teaches the reading-readiness concept of same and different
- presents strategies to develop organizational skills
This hands-on learning game includes:
- 248 photo puzzle pieces (approximately 2" x 2")
- 2 write-on/wipe-off blank puzzle pieces
- 4-page booklet with directions, teaching suggestions, and games
Key Education products are intended to engage and educate young and special learners, as well as assist teachers in building a strong and developmentally appropriate curriculum for these children. The product linecomprised of teacher/parent resource books, photographic learning cards, and other activity- and game-oriented materialsis designed to assist in Unlocking the Potential in Every Child.