Why buy the Ancient Civilizations & the Bible Essentials Pack?
All you need to “open and go” is included:
- Quick Start Guide to help you easily navigate through the 4-Phase structure;
- Basic Lesson Plan to give you confidence for each week’s activities;
- Teacher Guide to provide helpful background information, suggested resources, motivating suggestions, and much more;
- Student Manual to introduce each era, offer multiple topics for further exploration, encourage hands-on participation, and invite creative expression;
- Rubrics Set to help student know what is expected, and to help parent/teacher evaluate the student’s creative work (qualitative assessment);
- Test Kit to allow students to demonstrate what they’ve learned (quantitative assessment).
For value-conscious homeschoolers, save money and time by purchasing Essentials Pack rather than each individual item. Ensure that students use a curriculum that includes Visual, Auditory, and Kinesthetic activities. (If students like audio products, they would also enjoy True Tales Vol 1 and Digging Deeper Vol 1.)
List of Chapters
- Unit One: Creation & The Flood
- Unit Two: The Rise of Civilizations
- Unit Three: Egypt & The Exodus
- Unit Four: The Children of Israel
- Unit Five: Assyria & Babylon
- Unit Six: The Persians & Medes
- Unit Seven: Greece & The Hellenists
- Unit Eight: The Rise of Rome
- Unit Nine: Jesus Christ, Immanuel
True Tales Vol 1 CD Set: Ancient Civilizations & The Bible
Digging Deeper Vol 1 CD Set: Ancient Civilizations & The Bible
- Presented in a storyteller’s enthusiastic manner
- Tells the story of history through biographies of fascinating people, and descriptions of incredible events
- Perfect for the auditory learner
- Great for road trips
- Investigate: Noah's Ark, the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, the coming of Christ, and the significant events around each
- In-depth study of each topic answering the hard questions of history
- Meet people like: Herod the Great, Augustus Caesar, and the Shepherds of Bethlehem
Ancient Civilizations & the Bible Elementary Activity Book
- Wonderful tool to help children learn about God's faithfulness in history
- Activities at their own level
- Provides multiple options to learn including: coloring pages, mazes, crafts, science experiments, puzzles, and more!
- Adaptable and enjoyable for younger children.
Ancient Civilizations & the Bible Test Booklet
- Two-page test for each unit in the front section—answers provided in the back
- Objective evaluation of material learned in Phase 1, including Key Concepts
- Helpful extra to assess student's understanding
Ancient Civilizations & the Bible Lesson Planner
- Daily lesson plans—easily coordinates material from Teacher Guide, Student Manual, and audio CDs
- Offers daily lesson plans to integrate elementary students, using material from Elementary Activity book
- Provides the structure for your family to enjoy a One-Room schoolhouse experience!
“Make It Simple” feature for those who need fewer choices sometimes.
Several options to choose from. Click the drop down button below to make your selection.